CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

WTF?!?!?!?!

I knew I wasn't going to make it through the day without some type of arguement. I had two of them. One person made it seem like it was much bigger than what it really was and it left me confused... we finally got past it but I was like "Is this really necessary?", the other person, well honestly it wasn't an argument. I guess this person was annoyed with me, I don't know what I did wrong, but I was gonna video phone them to show them how far I had gotten on their scarf...and then I got my head bitten off... I'm not really used to that, so I'm like blown right now...I just feel sad because it really started off as me meaning well and checking up on their day...they text me about something else, I answered them back... they never answered me back, so I text them "I guess you are busy..." but I saw them online so I IMed because I was dumb excited and was gonna show them how excited I was about the scarf I made them... and then I was bitten... I didnt even know what to say... I just told them that I didnt know what I was doing wrong, and if I was annoying them then sorry and they signed off..... *insert jaw drop here*

I know that I act like things roll off my back but this really bothered me because I was truly and honestly sincere and I didn't know what I did... so I told them I would give them their space... I was embarassed because I don't know what I said or did wrong... I even glanced over the messages....I'm baffled and I'm hurt, and I guess there is nothing else to do at this point...

0 comments: